Monday, December 8, 2014

Crossing Countless Cornfields

   The hum of an engine, the impartial glare of the sun, mile after mile being beaten down by tireless tires, periodic snoozing, the glassy gaze of the driver, sonic vibrations softening our senses from unforgiving speakers, and yada yada yada...sound familiar? All  too familiar to Betsy, Seth, and David. 
   Traveling should be our family name. If I ever have change my name it might end up something close to exactly like this David German Traveler. I will surely miss this nomadic missionary life when in my scholastic cell I study away next semester. But until then and and every moment before I will love every minute and more. Besides I do not think my companions would allow me to do otherwise.
   It only seems like we are in the car every other day during those breaks when we are not actually in the car everyday. We have traveled hundreds of miles each week; somedays we are gone twelve hours going here and there and everywhere. Thank goodness we have good CD's and conversation to keep the drivers awake. ;) 
   Thanks again for reading the post from our host, David. We hope you make the most of it until next time because you never know when I may post again.

No comments: