Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Rest of the Story

You may be interested to know the expanded story and another miracle that stemmed from the miracle that took place in the Temple Saturday. It confirmed to me that God loves all his children and rarely is any blessing isolated to one individual. Blessings are like vines. They spread themselves far and wide getting all into so many others' lives. God definitely was the creator of logistics. Imagine trying to coordinate everything to happen at the right time, all the time?

Well, I found out Sunday that in helping with the ordinance I had been miraculously prepared to participate in I was taking the place of another worker that had come in specifically to do the part I did. When he had been asked if I could take his place he graciously agreed. Come to find out, he left a while after the ordinance started.

His wife had an emergency, I am not sure what, and he needed to go help her. If he had been doing the part I was doing it would have been, first, hard to get a hold of him and, second, it could have cause a bit of distribution and headache in the ordinance not only to switch him out, but to even find someone able to take his place.

Now, tell me that was not God's own peculiar timing! Maybe one day I will have that kind of timing when it comes to posting, but patience until then, please, because you just never know when I will post again. 

No comments: